Privacy & Security
What is personal information?The term “Personal Information” refers to any information that can be used to identify you as an individual or is about you as an individual. It can include, among other things, your name, email address, mailing address, age, gender, personal financial history, correspondance and purchase history.
How is personal information used?We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill your order including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To keep you informed about products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To help us improve our site design, products and services.
- For marketing purposes to enhance your shopping experience, including periodic email marketing.
- To analyze trends and statistics such as products purchased and average order value.
How secure is my information?The security of the Personal Information that you provide is very important to us. All Personal Information is maintained by us in a secure database and transmitted across the Internet from you to us using secured transmission encryption. All transactions are completed using a 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) protocol which encrypts any transaction data so that it cannot be decoded by third parties. In addition to SSL, our site is compliant with PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). PCI DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security. PCI DSS was developed by the PCI Security Standards Council which includes the major credit card processors including American Express, Discover Financial Services, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa to help facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures on a global basis.